Plan Your Night at Celine Dion
Tell us everything you would like to do and experience on the night you see Celine Dion, and our concierge will create your itinerary and answer any questions you have!
By using our FREE service, we will help you:
- Figure out transportation based on your budget and schedule, whether you prefer to walk, take a taxi, or ride in a limo;
- Plan and make a reservation at the most suitable restaurant for your group’s night out;
- Decide what to do and where to go before and after the show;
- Find out what guest lists are available if you are thinking about going to a club;
- Advise you on the best nearby bars to visit if you want to stop for a drink.
Just log in via Facebook, fill in the relevant sections of the form, and we’ll help you have the perfect night out in Vegas.
7:30 p.m. on select dates between August 2015 - January 2016
The Colosseum, Caesars Palace
No Age Restriction
Dion began her residency in Caesar's Palace Colosseum in 2003 with her "A New Day" concert series, and in her five years in Vegas performed more than 700 shows, most of them sold out, impressing over three million concert goers. Her headlining show was revolutionary at the time, a pop artist who, instead of merely showcasing her powerful voice, enlisted director Franco Dragone (formerly of Cirque de Soleil and most recently of Le Reve fame) to create a one of a kind musical experience complete with intricate dance numbers and haute couture fashion ensembles.