Las Vegas July shows, concerts & clubs unfazed by heatAverage temperature low and high: 74° - 106°
Las Vegas summer is in full swing come July. Temperatures are normally peaking this time of year and foot traffic slows just a little. July is monsoon season and flash floods happen throughout the state of Nevada but The Strip is rarely affected.
Fourth of July in Las Vegas
Everyone should experience July 4 in Vegas at least once, but be prepared to spend extra. In anticipation of our nation’s birth, hotels, casinos, and airlines raise their rates, and as is the case on all three-day weekends, the cost of Vegas nightlife goes up.
Where to watch 4th of July Fireworks?Celebrate the most important American holiday in traditional fashion by watching the fireworks shows. Click here for the best locations and show times.
Clubbing Tips in Las Vegas
Partiers looking to skip the lines should plan on spending big bucks on bottle service. With summer on everyone’s mind, all nightclubs and dayclubs fill up quick. Get a VIP table quote to bypass the long entry and drink service lines. Review club calendar and ticket prices here to see what DJ's are perorming. Buying tickets can get your party in faster at a lower price.
Shows, Concerts & Events in July
Bruno Mars will be kicking off the North American leg of his 24K Magic World Tour at the T-Mobile Arena. Also, the King of Country himself, George Strait, will be performing at the same venue.
The Backstreet Boys will be continuing their Larger Than Life residency at Planet Hollywood. Mariah Carey will be performing at Caesar’s Palace for a short residency of six shows. Ricky Martin will be continuing his residency at Monte Carlo. Country music superstars Reba, Brooks, & Dunn are back with two shows at Caesar’s Palace.
The Mirage will be hosting Australian stand-up comedian Jim Jefferies, and Wayne Brady from Whose Line Is it Anyway? Hollywood icons Steve Martin and Martin Short, as well as ventriloquist and comedian Jeff Dunham, will be performing at Caesar’s Palace.
Things to Do in Las Vegas in July
If you get any spare time after all the fireworks, nightclubs and concerts, consider some of the following things to do in July.
- The World Series of Poker: If you’re a card player, poker enthusiast, or just looking to hang with some of the best gamblers in the world, then head to The Rio for The World Series of Poker. Every year from late May until mid July, the WSOP entices players from all around the world to come and compete in the most difficult poker tournaments of the year. The best of the best come out in pursuit of winning a gold bracelet, and even more so, the millions up for grabs in The Main Event will run from July 8-17. So put your poker face on. Remember it’s only luck... right?
- Strip Club Events: Visit one of the many awesome gentlemen's clubs in Las Vegas. Book online, and for just $40 you get: limo, 2 drinks and paid cover at the best strip clubs in town. Click here to book.
- NBA Summer League: For ten days every summer, professional basketball comes to Las Vegas for the NBA Summer League. Being held at the Thomas & Mack Center from July 7-17, the best and brightest young talent are expected to show up and compete in a tournament that will ultimately result in a league champion. If you’re an NBA fan, the Summer League gives you a closer look at young players who you don’t get to see during the regular season, alongside the NBA’s top talent. And the best part is you don’t need to ball out. Buy Tickets
- Def Con 24: Calling all coders, techies, and computer pirates! Def Con 24 takes place July 27-30 this year and is expected to be quite the raucous party. Toted as the world’s largest hacker conference, Def Con brings together silicon valley moguls, journalists, federal employees, and of course, hackers. With all these great minds under one roof at the Caesars Hotel, the energy is buzzing with radical ideas, heavy partying, and fundraising opportunities. Get the 4 day pass for $240 and don’t miss out on any of the geeked out fraternizing.
Deals in July
- Las Vegas shows: MGM Resorts is offering "Summer Discounts" on many of their great shows.
- Nightclubs and Pool Parties: Want to party like a VIP on a budget and make cool, new friends? Take a pool party or nightclub tour with Turnt Up Tours. Use promo code Lavish60 and get 40% off. See below banner for more details.