Plan Your Night at Mystère
Tell us everything you would like to do and experience on the night you see Mystère, and our concierge will create your itinerary and answer any questions you have!
By using our FREE service, we will help you:
- Figure out transportation based on your budget and schedule, whether you prefer to walk, take a taxi, or ride in a limo;
- Plan and make a reservation at the most suitable restaurant for your group’s night out;
- Decide what to do and where to go before and after the show;
- Find out what guest lists are available if you are thinking about going to a club;
- Advise you on the best nearby bars to visit if you want to stop for a drink.
Just log in via Facebook, fill in the relevant sections of the form, and we’ll help you have the perfect night out in Vegas.
7 and 9:30 p.m. Saturday - Wednesday.
Mystère Theatre, Treasure Island - TI
No Age Restriction
In residence at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, Mystere was the original Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil show. It was first performed in 1993 and, according to many Cirque du Soleil fans, remains the best of the bunch. Mystere perfectly showcases the unique mix of avant-garde performance art and incredible acrobatics that made Cirque du Soleil so famous, and audiences pack the seats at Treasure Island Mystere Theater night after night! Mystere is divided into 9 very unique acts, each with its own memorable characters. Costumes and makeup play a big role in creating the world of Mystere. The bright feathers of the fire birds, outlandish pink suit of the emcee no one listens to, and backward masks of the Chinese pole climbers help bring these (and many other) characters to life.
Evening performances are at 7 PM or 9:30 PM, and there is a Sunday matinée at 4:30 PM. Thursdays and Fridays the Mystere cast take a well-deserved break, and there are no shows.
Whether you're a seasoned Cirque du Soleil ticket buyer or this is your very first time, you're sure to fall in love with Mystere.