It’s about to get “Hot In The City” for Billy Idol fans in Las Vegas.
House Of Blues – Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV
Billy Idol at House of Blues Las Vegas Showtimes
- Wednesday October 4th, 2017 at 7:00 pm
- Friday October 6th, 2017 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday October 7th, 2017 at 7:00 pm
- Wednesday October 11th, 2017 at 7:00 pm
- Friday October 13th, 2017 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday October 14th, 2017 at 7:00 pm
- Wednesday October 18th, 2017 at 7:00 pm
- Friday October 20th, 2017 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday October 21st, 2017 at 7:00 pm
The bad boy of punk will be joining the likes of Britney Spears, Celine Dion, and Rod Stewart in his first ever residency in Sin City come Spring 2016. Idol, who has secured a spot in music history with his early roots in punk and was one of the first stars to find stardom from MTV, will be performing his show, Billy Idol: Forever, at the famous House Of Blues at Mandalay Bay. His upcoming performances will feature guitarist Steven Stevens, whose on-again off-again musical relationship with Idol dates back to the early 1980s, at the very beginning of his [Idol] solo career.
Three-time Grammy nominee Billy Idol, formerly known as William Michael Albert Broad, is an English musician who started off his musical career performing with various punk bands, including a Sex Pistols tribute band Bromley Contingent, and Generation X. However it was his solo career that launched him into the international spotlight, producing hits such as: “Dancing With Myself,” “Rebel Yell,” and “Eyes Without A Face.”