Plan Your Night at Penn & Teller
Tell us everything you would like to do and experience on the night you see Penn & Teller, and our concierge will create your itinerary and answer any questions you have!
By using our FREE service, we will help you:
- Figure out transportation based on your budget and schedule, whether you prefer to walk, take a taxi, or ride in a limo;
- Plan and make a reservation at the most suitable restaurant for your group’s night out;
- Decide what to do and where to go before and after the show;
- Find out what guest lists are available if you are thinking about going to a club;
- Advise you on the best nearby bars to visit if you want to stop for a drink.
Just log in via Facebook, fill in the relevant sections of the form, and we’ll help you have the perfect night out in Vegas.
9 p.m. Saturday - Wednesday.
Penn & Teller Theater, Rio
Must be 5 years of age or older
Heavy with audience participation, Penn and Teller reenact classic magic tricks, such as the ball in a cup trick where the cups are top down on a table and the ball magically moves from one cup to another, except here the cups are transparent and the magicians are explaining the trick out loud! Yet, don’t think for a moment that any illusions are lost on the audience. While the burly Penn directs and narrates the show with his outspoken humor and wit, the sly Teller brings the physical aspect of live stage magic and humor to life.
The culminating act of the show however, is a trick that took the duo several years to perfect and it is one that never disappoints. In this trick Penn and Teller actually take duel stances and shoot guns at each other, wherein they simultaneously catch each bullet in their mouths. How is the trick pulled off? They will never say. At least not yet.
Penn and Teller, Flamingo Hotel and Casino Showtimes
|Date||Day of Week||Showtimes|