Plan Your Night at Absinthe
Tell us everything you would like to do and experience on the night you see Absinthe, and our concierge will create your itinerary and answer any questions you have!
By using our FREE service, we will help you:
- Figure out transportation based on your budget and schedule, whether you prefer to walk, take a taxi, or ride in a limo;
- Plan and make a reservation at the most suitable restaurant for your group’s night out;
- Decide what to do and where to go before and after the show;
- Find out what guest lists are available if you are thinking about going to a club;
- Advise you on the best nearby bars to visit if you want to stop for a drink.
Just log in via Facebook, fill in the relevant sections of the form, and we’ll help you have the perfect night out in Vegas.
8 and 10 p.m. Wednesday - Sunday.
Stripside at Caesars Palace, Caesars Palace
Must be 18 years of age or older
Who: Audiences have already fallen for the show’s famous Gazillionaire host and his somewhat wild assistant Penny Pibbets. Between these two and the rest of the breathtaking cast, this show continues to rise in popularity with Vegas. The Absinthe cast is part of a larger traveling circus group known as Spiegelworld. Originally opening in New York, the cast quickly found a captive audience in Las Vegas. The performers are experts at what they do. Incredible routines that include gymnastics, strength, and balance at their best continue to amaze audiences, but they don’t stop there. Aside from their physical abilities, the Absinthe cast is quickly becoming famous for their sense of humor and sexiness.
Audience Type: This show has received rave reviews, not only from critics, but from typical audiences. Chances are you won’t want to take your kids, save this show for your next hot date that you want to impress. The acrobatics are breathtaking and the humor burlesque, so expect the best of both worlds when deciding who to invite to Absinthe.