David Copperfield Video
Plan Your Night at David Copperfield
Tell us everything you would like to do and experience on the night you see David Copperfield, and our concierge will create your itinerary and answer any questions you have!
By using our FREE service, we will help you:
- Figure out transportation based on your budget and schedule, whether you prefer to walk, take a taxi, or ride in a limo;
- Plan and make a reservation at the most suitable restaurant for your group’s night out;
- Decide what to do and where to go before and after the show;
- Find out what guest lists are available if you are thinking about going to a club;
- Advise you on the best nearby bars to visit if you want to stop for a drink.
Just log in via Facebook, fill in the relevant sections of the form, and we’ll help you have the perfect night out in Vegas.
7 and 9:30 p.m. nightly; plus 4 p.m. Saturday.
David Copperfield Theatre, MGM Grand
Must be 5 years of age or older
This show is great for the whole family, and you can be sure you will get your money's worth with this tried-and-tested Vegas show. Adults and kids alike will be mesmerized for the whole show. Copperfield is a true showman; he laces each trick and illusion with humor that keeps you on your toes throughout the night. And if you are looking for audience participation, this is the place. Make sure to secure a seat towards the front for a chance to be brought on stage with the famous magician and take part in one of his illusions. Don't worry if you don't get chosen the first time, Copperfield selects a lucky person for almost every act. And unlike so many shows on the Strip now, David Copperfield doesn't relay on an over-the-top stage to distract people—it's just him and the magic. You will spend the rest of the night trying to figure out just how he did it.