Plan Your Night at Human Nature
Tell us everything you would like to do and experience on the night you see Human Nature, and our concierge will create your itinerary and answer any questions you have!
By using our FREE service, we will help you:
- Figure out transportation based on your budget and schedule, whether you prefer to walk, take a taxi, or ride in a limo;
- Plan and make a reservation at the most suitable restaurant for your group’s night out;
- Decide what to do and where to go before and after the show;
- Find out what guest lists are available if you are thinking about going to a club;
- Advise you on the best nearby bars to visit if you want to stop for a drink.
Just log in via Facebook, fill in the relevant sections of the form, and we’ll help you have the perfect night out in Vegas.
7 p.m. Monday - Friday
Sands Showroom, Venetian
Must be 5 years of age or older
The four Aussies, consisting of brothers Andrew and Mike Tierney, including Toby Allen, and Phil Burton, grew up on the vinyl rhythms of the classic hit makers coming out of Detroit. They started out as a doo-wop group known as The 4 Trax as street performers, and after a name change, they've been a top 40 single and album charter for the last two decades in their native homeland. They've toured as an opening act for musical icons Celine Dion and Michael Jackson. It wasn't until they released REACH OUT: THE MOTOWN RECORD, covering songs of their R&B heroes that they caught the eye of legendary singer Smokey Robinson. At an invite to a recording session, they sang an a cappella version of "Ooo Baby Baby" and he was impressed at that moment. Under his sponsorship he's taken the group out of the First State and brought them under the Vegas spotlight for all to believe.