Santana at House of Blues Las Vegas Showtimes
- Wednesday May 15th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Friday May 17th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday May 18th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Sunday May 19th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Wednesday May 22nd, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Friday May 24th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday May 25th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Sunday May 26th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Wednesday September 18th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Friday September 20th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday September 21st, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Sunday September 22nd, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Wednesday September 25th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Friday September 27th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday September 28th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Sunday September 29th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Wednesday October 30th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Friday November 1st, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday November 2nd, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Sunday November 3rd, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Wednesday November 6th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Friday November 8th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday November 9th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Sunday November 10th, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Want free help planing your night to perfection? That’s what we are here for: Trip Planner
Carlos Santana is a global icon, one of the most famous musicians in the world and has been so for over four decades. Very few people in the music industry have this kind of staying power; the passion and the soul Santana puts into his music touches people, wherever they are. His music goes beyond any cultural or national boundaries and is loved by all, the young and the young-at-heart.
Santana’s recent album, Corazón, released jointly by RCA/Sony Latin Iberia was one impressive collaborative effort that featured some of the most famous names in Latin music besides Santana himself, such as ChocQuibTown, Gloria Estefan, Lila Downs, Fabulosos Cadillacs, Ziggy Marley, Juanes, Miguel, Wayne Shorter, Diego Torres, Niña Pastori, Samuel Rosa of Skank, Romeo Santos, Cindy Blackman Santana, Soledad, and others. Interestingly, this is also the very first time in his illustrious career that Santana has worked on a Latin music album.
Corazón may be described as a Latin-pop version of the of Santana’s all time hit, Supernatural, which was released in 1999 and featured an all-star cast of some of the most popular names in music. Corazón features “Oye 2014” which refreshes Santana’s popular “Oye Como Va,” done over 45 years ago, for a new generation The rap by Pitbull is as racy as ever (“We making history, baby, like Nelson Mandela did!”).
The collaborative effort with Romeo Santos in the “Margarita” is one of the highlights of the album, and Santos’ affected tenor is what makes the song work. “Mal Bicho,” with the extremely popular Argentine ska band Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, can only be described as effervescent cumbia-psych-skapunk with immaculate bee-sting riffs. The generic jam, “La Flaca,” with rising Colombian star Juanes is fun as well.