Las Vegas July shows, concerts & clubs unfazed by heat
Las Vegas summer is in full swing come July. Temperatures are normally peaking this time of year and foot traffic slows just a little. July is monsoon season and flash floods happen throughout the state of Nevada but The Strip is rarely affected.
Fourth of July in Las Vegas
Everyone should experience July 4 in Vegas at least once, but be prepared to spend extra. In anticipation of our nation’s birth, hotels, casinos, and airlines raise their rates and, as is the case on all three-day weekends, the cost of Vegas nightlife goes up.
Where to watch 4th of July Fireworks?Celebrate the most important American holiday in traditional fashion by watching the fireworks shows. Click here for the best locations and show times.
Shows, Concerts & Events in July
- Comedy: Jim Gaffigan brings his deadpan ribs at fatherhood and food to Caesar’s Palace on July 20. Mirage’s Terry Fator Theater hosts sitcom legend Tim Allen on July 28.
Bruno Mars - 25, 27 & 28
R&B sensation Bruno Mars returns to the new Park Theater in Las Vegas on July 25, 27 and 28.CONCERT & EVENT SCHEDULE
Free Concerts in July
Billy Ray Cyrus - 4
Fremont Street’s free concert series continues over Fourth of July weekend. ‘80s and ‘90s country icon Billy Ray Cyrus takes the 3rd Street stage on July 4 at 7:30 p.m.
The Cult - 14
‘80s hard rock icons The Cult bring their act to Fremont on July 14 at 9 p.m. Be warned: the summer heat and packed bodies will make these Fremont concerts hot and crowded, so bring or buy water and dress and plan accordingly.
Clubbing Tips in Las Vegas
Partiers looking to skip the lines should plan on spending big bucks on bottle service. With summer on everyone’s mind, all nightclubs and dayclubs fill up quick. Get a VIP table quote to bypass the long entry and drink service lines. Review club calendar and ticket prices here to see what DJ's are performing. Buying tickets can get your party in faster at a lower price.
Things to Do in Las Vegas in July
If you get any spare time after all the fireworks, nightclubs and concerts, consider some of the following things to do in July.
- The World Series of Poker: If you’re a card player, poker enthusiast, or just looking to hang with some of the best gamblers in the world, then head to The Rio for The World Series of Poker. Every year from late May until mid July, the WSOP entices players from all around the world to come and compete in the most difficult poker tournaments of the year. The best of the best come out in pursuit of winning a gold bracelet, and even more so, the millions up for grabs in The Main Event will run from July 2-14. So put your poker face on. Remember it’s only luck... right?
- Strip Club Events: Visit one of the many awesome gentlemen's clubs in Las Vegas. Book online, and for just $40 you get: limo, 2 drinks and paid cover at the best strip clubs in town. More info
- NBA Summer League: For ten days every summer, professional basketball comes to Las Vegas for the NBA Summer League. Being held at the Thomas & Mack Center from July 6-16, the best and brightest young talent are expected to show up and compete in a tournament that will ultimately result in a league champion. If you’re an NBA fan, the Summer League gives you a closer look at young players who you don’t get to see during the regular season, alongside the NBA’s top talent. And the best part is you don’t need to ball out.
Deals in July
- Las Vegas shows: MGM Resorts offers big "Summer Discounts" on many of their great shows. Discounts to be published here soon.
- Nightclubs and Pool Parties: Want to party like a VIP on a budget and make cool, new friends? Take a pool party or nightclub tour. Use promo code Lavish60 and get 40% off. More details coming soon.