Las Vegas April shows subside as spring break focuses on pools & clubs
Outdoors is the key to enjoy April in Vegas. If pool parties aren't your thing, plan day trips. Visit the Death Valley or the Springs Preserve as it is the ideal time of the year to go there.
Best rates for hotels in April can always be found when you book direct: Check best hotel deals
Forget Spring Break. In Vegas, it’s practically summer. With sunny blue skies and average temperatures hovering around 77 degrees, April is the perfect time for vacationers to get a head start on their beach tans. And with some of the United States’ hottest dayclubs, what better place to soak up the sun than a Las Vegas pool party? Visit our pool party page for help making reservations or to get on the free guest list.
- Great Vegas Festival of Beer: Foodies and beer lovers won't want to miss out on the Great Vegas Festival of Beer! Taking place Downtown on April 6th and 7th, this fest features over 500 different types of craft beer to sample. What's more, beer-inspired cuisine will be available for tasting, and festival experiences will leave you with a new perspective (and maybe even a new favorite brew).
- Las Rageous' 2018 lineup: There's nothing quite like rocking out to your favorite artists in historic Downtown Vegas. Metal-heads should note that Judas Priest, Underoath, and Five Finger Death Punch are just a few of the big names featured in Las Rageous' 2018 lineup. You can catch these acts at the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center on April 20th and 21st.
- CinemaCon: Those in the film industry should be sure to attend CinemaCon at Caesars Palace! Featuring a number of keynote speakers and special guests, the convention offers the perfect opportunity to catch a sneak peak of upcoming releases and hear from the best in the business. Registration is open until April 18th with the event lasting from the 23rd through the 26th.
- Las Vegas Highland Games: If you're looking to celebrate your Celtic heritage, the Las Vegas Highland Games is the gathering for you! Where else can you watch folks bring out their competitive side with everything from bagpipes to heavy weights? Hosted by the Las Vegas Celtic Society, the festival will take place at Floyd Lamb Park on April 14th and 15th.
Things to Do in Las Vegas in April
- Visit Park MGM Hotel: If it's been a while since your last Vegas trip, you might want to stop by or even stay at the Park MGM. Formerly the Monte Carlo, the newly revamped property is now a more luxurious getaway. With The Park Theater, T-Mobile Arena, and The Park just steps away from the resort, there's no time for boredom. A brand new, elegant design awaits - you're not going to want to miss out on the Strip's latest glitz and glamour.
- Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden: April weather is perfect for taking a stroll, hopping from place to place, and taking in some stunning city views. There's no better time of year to visit Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage! Featuring magnificent big cats, Bottlenose Dolphins, and a number of unique VIP experiences, you're bound to have an unforgettable time.
Apart from pool parties, April’s perfect weather makes it the best time of year to enjoy outdoor bars, restaurants, and nightclubs.
Rhumbar’s top-rated Caribbean-themed patio is best experienced in the April twilight. Relax in rattan furniture and listen to reggae, R&B, and jazz as you puff cigars and sip Vegas’ twist on classic tropical cocktails, including, to no one’s surprise, the best rum-based drinks on the Strip. View the 7 best outdoor bars here.
With world-class electronica artists, laser lights, and a ceiling that rains confetti, a night at Marquee feels like a New Year’s party that never ends. But beyond Marquee’s massive dance floor lies a 22,000-square-foot dayclub boasting pools, DJs, brightly-colored daybeds, private cabanas, and bars that would look at home in any exotic spring break destination.
Dine breakfast, lunch, or dinner at this Paris-based patio restaurant, which offers French cuisine prepared by a classically-trained chef at competitive prices and panoramic views of the world-famous Bellagio fountains. Looking for a discount? Contact us today and ask about one of Lavish Vegas’ customized limo/restaurant packages.
Shows, Events & Concerts in April
April’s biggest concerts include those by resident favorites Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull (The AXIS at Planet Hollywood), Boyz II Men (Terry Fator Theatre at Mirage), and Celine Dion (The Colosseum at Caesars Palace). With new 2018 residencies sure to be announced, keep checking back to see which of your favorite artists will be heading to Vegas next.
The legendary Elton John is ‘still standing’ with performances on the 28th and 29th of April at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
TV lovers will be thrilled to know Ray Romano and David Spade intend to share the stage at the Terry Fator Theatre at Mirage on the 6th and 7th. Fans of blue-collar comedy should check out the irreverent Ron White, who’ll bring his gut-busters to the very same venue on April 20th and 21st.
Other funny April acts include Daniel Tosh (Terry Fator Theatre) of Tosh.0 fame and the legendary Jerry Seinfeld (The Colosseum at Caesars Palace).
Las Vegas Concerts in April
- 04/25/2018 ZZ Top Venetian Theatre at the Venetian Hotel Las Vegas Buy Tickets
- 04/26/2018 Billboard Latin Music Awards Mandalay Bay - Events Center Buy Tickets
- 04/26/2018 NHL Western Conference Semifinals: Vegas Golden Knights vs. San Jose Sharks - Home Game 1 T-Mobile Arena Buy Tickets
- 04/27/2018 NHL Western Conference Semifinals: Vegas Golden Knights vs. San Jose Sharks - Home Game 2 (Date: TBD) T-Mobile Arena Buy Tickets
- 04/27/2018 Mel Brooks Encore Theatre At Wynn Las Vegas Buy Tickets
- 04/27/2018 Children Of The Korn House Of Blues - Las Vegas Buy Tickets
- 04/27/2018 Boyz II Men Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets
- 04/27/2018 Sons Of Apollo Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vegas Buy Tickets
- 04/27/2018 ZZ Top Venetian Theatre at the Venetian Hotel Las Vegas Buy Tickets
- 04/27/2018 Pitbull Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Buy Tickets
- 04/27/2018 Nick Swardson Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets
- 04/28/2018 Mel Brooks Encore Theatre At Wynn Las Vegas Buy Tickets
- 04/28/2018 Elton John Caesars Palace - Colosseum Buy Tickets
- 04/28/2018 Boyz II Men Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets
- 04/28/2018 ZZ Top Venetian Theatre at the Venetian Hotel Las Vegas Buy Tickets
- 04/28/2018 Ultimate Sumo League Park Theater - Monte Carlo Buy Tickets
- 04/28/2018 Cody Jinks Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vegas Buy Tickets
- 04/28/2018 Eric B. & Rakim House Of Blues - Las Vegas Buy Tickets
- 04/28/2018 Pitbull Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Buy Tickets
- 04/28/2018 Tiffany Haddish Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets
- 04/29/2018 Elton John Caesars Palace - Colosseum Buy Tickets
- 04/29/2018 Boyz II Men Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets