The weather is cooling off, but the Strip stays busy in November.
If you’re coming to Las Vegas to avoid the crowds, November is about as quiet as the Strip gets. The weather cools off considerably, some hotel pools close for the season and flights or hotel rooms can be scooped up for a fraction of their usual price. Think of it as the calm before the storm when Sin City springs back to life for the winter holidays. While the four-day Thanksgiving weekend does attract visitors, it’s traditionally one of the slower holiday periods in Las Vegas.
Things To Do in November
- PBR: Las Vegas hosts the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) World Finals at the T-Mobile Arena Nov. 7-11. Watch top competitors go head-to-head with plenty of affiliated concerts, parties and events all over the Strip for country-loving cowboys and cowgirls. You may even catch a few rodeo stars sitting down next to you at the blackjack tables.
- Fly LINQ: The first-ever zip line on the Strip officially debuts on November 9. Travel 1,121 feet on side-by-side ziplines over the crowd at The LINQ outdoor promenade. Choose to stay upright or go horizontal Superman-style.
- Holiday at the Park: The holiday spirit will be felt at The Park outdoor promenade near the T-Mobile arena, Nov. 29-Dec. 31. There will be festive decorations, including an 80-foot tree as well as bites and sips served in pop-up cabins.
- Tours: With outdoor temperatures averaging around 55 degrees, November is an ideal time to hike through Red Rock Canyon, tour the Hoover Dam, rent an ATV, helicopter over the Strip or to the Grand Canyon and/or drive a Ferrari or Lamborghini at one of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s exotic car racing experiences.
Free Things to Do in November
- Walk The Strip: Fall brings pleasant weather for strolling the busy parts of Las Vegas Boulevard, which offers visitors the chance to see sights on the Strip, Fremont Street (Downtown) and everything in between. Be sure to use our interactive Las Vegas Strip Map to help you navigate. Our map provides locations for bars, restaurants and even walk times. Visit art galleries, fountains, outdoor sculptures and boutique clothing stores at CityCenter, which includes the Mandarin Oriental (rebranded as the Waldorf Astoria by November), the Aria, and the Shops at Crystals. Or take a stroll through The Park, which offers outdoor dining, bars and picnic tables near the T-Mobile Arena and the new Park MGM resort.
- First Friday: On the first Friday of every month, a community of artists, musicians and chefs gathers in the Downtown Arts District (near Charleston Boulevard, between Main Street and Casino Center Boulevard) to dance, drink and celebrate their crafts. The event on November 2 starts at 6 p.m., lasting officially until 10 p.m., but attendees frequent nearby bars all hours of the night.
Shows, Events & Concerts in November
Click the button below for full November concerts & events schedule.
Even though Bill Maher is a familiar face in Vegas, this political comedian will only be at the Palms for one night in October, so make sure to get your tickets quickly.
Ray Romano & David Spade
TV funny men, Ray Romano and David Spade, hit the Vegas strip together for four nights of non-stop laughter. Both award-winning comedians, these guys are combining their stand-up talents to make fun of Vegas and every other thing under the sun.
Lady Gaga’s new residency at the Park Theater inside the Park MGM is in full swing after debuting in late December. In addition to six full-scale shows between January 17 and February 2, the eclectic pop star will also have a jazz and piano show of standards on January 20.
Rock fans won’t want to miss blink-182 at their residency at the Pearl Theater inside the newly remodeled Palms Hotel and Casino.
The Lion King
The Tony Award-winning Broadway production of Disney’s “The Lion King” comes to Las Vegas this November at the Smith Center.
Cher resumes her Las Vegas residency on Halloween, but will be performing at the Park Theater throughout November.
Metallica comes to town, just in time to kick off Thanksgiving week. The heavy metal kings will play the T-Mobile Arena on Nov. 26. The stage is positioned in the center of the arena floor to make sure every seat is a good one.
Comedy mega-star Amy Schumer drops the mic at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan the first weekend in November.
The Terry Fator Theater at the Mirage is home to national comedy headliners month after month. November is no exception, with performances scheduled for Tim Allen, Daniel Tosh, Ray Romano and David Spade.
Thanksgiving falls on Thursday, November 22. As with any long weekend, travelers from across the country flock to Las Vegas to enjoy shopping, dining and nightlife.
Those seeking a grand holiday feast will discover buffets and dinners for any budget, ranging from just under $20 to $150 per person. Menus both on and off the Strip feature Vegas twists on Thanksgiving classics, like Holstein’s turkey burger topped with cranberry relish, stuffing and gravy at the Cosmopolitan. There’s always fantastic seasonal cuisine from celebrity chefs. For example, Giada at The Cromwell is known to serve pumpkin tiramisu.
Thanksgiving is also the perfect opportunity to let loose at some of the city’s more popular nightclubs, when cover prices tend to be lower and you won’t have to shove your way through swarms of party-goers for a cocktail.
November Vegas Headliners & Concerts
- 11/01/2019 Gwen Stefani Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Buy Tickets
- 11/02/2019 Lady Gaga Park Theater at Park MGM Buy Tickets
- 11/02/2019 Gwen Stefani Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Buy Tickets
- 11/03/2019 Lady Gaga - Jazz & Piano Park Theater at Park MGM Buy Tickets
- 11/06/2019 2019 Professional Bull Riders World Finals - 5 Day Pass T-Mobile Arena Buy Tickets
- 11/06/2019 2019 Professional Bull Riders World Finals - Wednesday T-Mobile Arena Buy Tickets
- 11/06/2019 Lady Gaga Park Theater at Park MGM Buy Tickets
- 11/07/2019 2019 Professional Bull Riders World Finals - Thursday T-Mobile Arena Buy Tickets
- 11/08/2019 2019 Professional Bull Riders World Finals - Friday T-Mobile Arena Buy Tickets
- 11/08/2019 Lady Gaga Park Theater at Park MGM Buy Tickets
- 11/08/2019 Tim Allen Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets
- 11/09/2019 2019 Professional Bull Riders World Finals - Saturday T-Mobile Arena Buy Tickets
- 11/09/2019 Lady Gaga - Jazz & Piano Park Theater at Park MGM Buy Tickets
- 11/09/2019 Tim Allen Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets
- 11/10/2019 2019 Professional Bull Riders World Finals - Sunday T-Mobile Arena Buy Tickets
- 11/15/2019 Bill Maher Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets
- 11/16/2019 Bill Maher Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets
- 11/22/2019 Ray Romano & David Spade Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets
- 11/23/2019 Ray Romano & David Spade Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets
- 11/29/2019 Jim Jefferies Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets
- 11/30/2019 Jim Jefferies Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage Buy Tickets