Let’s face it--planning a wedding can be a
Las Vegas August show, concert & club ticket demand slowly starts to recede with temperatures.
The summer is almost at a close in Vegas, and for many it is a good time to hit up the Strip before the Labor Day weekend crowds and cooler days start to roll in. While many may be turned off by high temperatures this time of year, for the opportunist, August can be a great time to for a Las Vegas getaway. Casinos and flights are generally reasonable during this last month of summer, and ticket prices for shows can be a little less than usual.
Shows, Events & Concerts in August
Check for discounts by clicking the desired headliners in the following text.
August is one of the hottest months of the year so stay indoors for cold AC, colder drinks, and an endless supply of laughs.
Ventriloquist and comedian Jeff Dunham will be returning to perform at Caesar’s Palace. Comedians George Lopez, Ron White and Jay Leno will be doing stand-up comedy at the the Mirage. For exact event times and dates click here.
Things to Do in Las Vegas in August
If you plan on some outdoor activities such as golf or sightseeing, make sure to start early in the morning, and then spend your mid-day in the casino or by the pool. Pack sunscreen and always carry water if you're going to be outside any longer than an hour.
- Fremont Street Experience: If clubbing is not your thing and you can step a way from the pool or AC for a few hours, then consider an evening adventure in the not-so-old downtown. The Fremont Street Experience offers a Viva Vision light show, free live music, concerts, and a zip line.
- Free Drinks in Las Vegas: Las Vegas is not the cheapest place to grab a drink. Lucky for you we list special promotional events and weekly open bars that are offered to us. These events are often added without little notice. Review the special offers on our bar page when you login with Facebook.
- Magic Convention in August 14-16: MAGIC is the world's largest fashion marketplace. 85,000 attendees are expected to be in town to see the latest trends in apparel, footwear, accessories, and manufacturing. Magic attracts some of the hippest people in the nation so make sure you are on your game this week.
Deals in August
Las Vegas Shows
MGM Resorts always has "Summer Offer" discounts on many of their great shows. Deals include Buy-One-Get-One tickets and up to 50% off. Promotions are expected to be released in the late spring of 2017.
Las Vegas Hotel Summer Sale
There is no better time to find a summer hotel deals than August. Caesars and MGM are known to have there best discounted offers. Check back in June for the best hotel promotions.
August Headliners Show more
August Vegas Headliners & Concerts
Upcoming Nightclub Events
Lavish Vegas Guides
Las Vegas Trip Planner
- Need help planning your Las Vegas getaway in August?
- Want to find the best deal on a hotel or show?
- Want free guest list at a nightclub?
Leave a comment for your Lavish Vegas concierge.