Plan Your Night at Jabbawockeez
Tell us everything you would like to do and experience on the night you see Donny & Marie, and our concierge will create your itinerary and answer any questions you have!
By using our FREE service, we will help you:
- Figure out transportation based on your budget and schedule, whether you prefer to walk, take a taxi, or ride in a limo;
- Plan and make a reservation at the most suitable restaurant for your group’s night out;
- Decide what to do and where to go before and after the show;
- Find out what guest lists are available if you are thinking about going to a club;
- Advise you on the best nearby bars to visit if you want to stop for a drink.
Just log in via Facebook, fill in the relevant sections of the form, and we’ll help you have the perfect night out in Vegas.
Thursday through Monday. Times vary between 4 p.m., 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m
Jabbawockeez Theater, MGM Grand
No Age Restriction
The production is centered on the art of contemporary dance, and successfully combines comedy, and drama through an audiovisual story that never ceases to amaze. At times appearing to defy gravity by taking advantage of forced perspective, Jabbawockeez place the heart of the show in the viewer’s interpretation. This sets the new show apart from other numbers on the Strip. Narratives or lyrics anchor other productions; giving audiences little room for interpretation. The latest and greatest Jabbawockeez production at MGM does the opposite. The masked dancers even withhold expression, allowing the viewer to write the story.