MJ Live Video
Plan Your Night at MJ Live
Tell us everything you would like to do and experience on the night you see MJ Live, and our concierge will create your itinerary and answer any questions you have!
By using our FREE service, we will help you:
- Figure out transportation based on your budget and schedule, whether you prefer to walk, take a taxi, or ride in a limo;
- Plan and make a reservation at the most suitable restaurant for your group’s night out;
- Decide what to do and where to go before and after the show;
- Find out what guest lists are available if you are thinking about going to a club;
- Advise you on the best nearby bars to visit if you want to stop for a drink.
Just log in via Facebook, fill in the relevant sections of the form, and we’ll help you have the perfect night out in Vegas.
7 p.m. nightly.
Stratosphere Theater, Stratosphere
Must be 5 years of age or older
While Elvis impersonations stole the
show for several years in Vegas, Michael Jackson is the up and coming
tribute act, and no one does this pop icon more justice than Sin City. The
Rio has hired famed Michael Jackson impressionist, Michael Firestone to
amaze and astound audiences with authentic hair, costumes, and personality
that only the King of Pop has. This is not a lip-sync show; Michael
Firestone prides himself on being the "real deal" and giving audiences a
full Michael Jackson performance.
Michael Firestone takes his job as a Michael Jackson impersonator seriously. From the moments the lights come up on stage to signing autographs after the show, Michael wears MJ costumes with pride. Firestone has been fascinated with Jackson since he first watched the zombies climb out of the manholes on Thriller and he started practicing his act since age 10. Prior to his debut in Las Vegas, Firestone worked on cruise ships, waiting for his big break. The MJ Live tribute at the Rio gave Firestone the chance to really shine as the King of Pop. Sometimes performing 2 shows a day, Michael Firestone is the secret behind MJ Live.