Plan Your Night at Thunder From Down Under
Tell us everything you would like to do and experience on the night you see Thunder From Down Under, and our concierge will create your itinerary and answer any questions you have!
By using our FREE service, we will help you:
- Figure out transportation based on your budget and schedule, whether you prefer to walk, take a taxi, or ride in a limo;
- Plan and make a reservation at the most suitable restaurant for your group’s night out;
- Decide what to do and where to go before and after the show;
- Find out what guest lists are available if you are thinking about going to a club;
- Advise you on the best nearby bars to visit if you want to stop for a drink.
Just log in via Facebook, fill in the relevant sections of the form, and we’ll help you have the perfect night out in Vegas.
9 p.m. nightly; 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. There is an additional 7 p.m. show on select Fridays and Saturdays through September.
Thunder From Down Under Showroom, Excalibur
Must be 18 years of age or older
Featuring a number of interactive sets, bachelorettes get the VIP treatment. Ladies wearing crowns and sashes get to go on stage and get hands on with the men, making for an unforgettable bachelorette party that friends will be talking about long after the big day. Bachelorettes can feel (relatively) safe taking their mothers, since the men keep it flirty and fun, and, while there are a few raucous comments and moments, it doesn’t dip into "vulgarity" territory. Women should note, however, that age is no guarantee of safety from the spotlight, since the occasional grandmother gets selected from the crowd to come up on stage and join the fun.
While the show features the standard Village People-esque costumes that populate male revues across the country, including the ubiquitous cowboy set, they have a few additions, like a pirate set and a businessman set. Whether the audience loves a man in uniform—in this case, a SWAT team of muscled men—or can’t resist the Sydney Fire Department, there is something for everyone.